|author||Loïc Hoguin <[email protected]>||2017-07-19 13:45:55 +0200|
|committer||Loïc Hoguin <[email protected]>||2017-07-19 13:45:55 +0200|
Tweak the migration guide
Diffstat (limited to 'doc')
1 files changed, 4 insertions, 4 deletions
diff --git a/doc/src/guide/migrating_from_1.0.asciidoc b/doc/src/guide/migrating_from_1.0.asciidoc
index 8d5c6d7..e966378 100644
@@ -198,10 +198,10 @@ Cowboy 2.0 now comes with Erlang.mk templates.
* Etag comparison in REST handlers has been fixed. Some requests may
now fail when they succeeded in the past.
-* The If-*-Since headers are now ignored in REST handlers if If*-Match
- headers exist. The former is largely a backward compatible header
- and this shouldn't create any issue. The new behavior follows the
- current RFCs more closely.
+* The `If-*-Since` headers are now ignored in REST handlers if
+ the corresponding `If*-Match` header exist. The former is
+ largely a backward compatible header and this shouldn't create
+ any issue. The new behavior follows the current RFCs more closely.
* The static file handler has been improved to handle more special
characters on systems that accept them.