|author||Loïc Hoguin <[email protected]>||2013-09-18 20:29:01 +0200|
|committer||Loïc Hoguin <[email protected]>||2013-09-18 20:29:01 +0200|
Small roadmap update
1 files changed, 7 insertions, 8 deletions
@@ -6,8 +6,8 @@ list of planned changes and work to be done on the Cowboy
server. It is intended to be exhaustive but some elements
might still be missing.
-All the following items must be done before Cowboy 1.0 is
* Parse support for all standard HTTP/1.1 headers
@@ -18,12 +18,6 @@ released.
* Add Range support to REST
- * SPDY support
- We are only interested in supporting existing
- implementations, not the full protocol, as this
- protocol has been abandoned in favor of HTTP/2.0
* Complete the user guide
The following items pertain to Ranch, but are equally important.
@@ -39,3 +33,8 @@ The following items pertain to Ranch, but are equally important.
checking if its name is 'ssl'. This isn't a very modular
solution, adding an API function that returns whether
a connection is secure would fix that issue
+ * Support for HTTP/2.0