|author||Loïc Hoguin <[email protected]>||2013-11-14 15:34:16 +0100|
|committer||Loïc Hoguin <[email protected]>||2013-11-14 15:34:16 +0100|
1 files changed, 13 insertions, 15 deletions
@@ -13,28 +13,26 @@ might still be missing.
* Support for multipart requests and responses
- * Convenience API for extracting query string and body
- information, similar to PHP's $_GET, $_POST and $_FILES
* Add Range support to REST
* Complete the user guide
-The following items pertain to Ranch, but are equally important.
- * Resizing the acceptor pool
- We should be able to add more acceptors to a pool but also
- to remove some of them as needed
- * Add Transport:secure/0
- Currently Cowboy checks if a connection is secure by
- checking if its name is 'ssl'. This isn't a very modular
- solution, adding an API function that returns whether
- a connection is secure would fix that issue
+ * Check if using maps instead of a record improves performance
* Support for HTTP/2.0
+ * Simplify cowboy_req access functions
+ They do not need to return Req. So let's not.
+ * Convenience API for extracting query string and body
+ information, similar to PHP's $_GET, $_POST and $_FILES